- Our 3/2 Eco-Recycled Steamer takes being green minded to another level whilst still offering all the high-performance features you love. (recommended for water temps 13-18C)
- With 45 recycled PET bottles used in the fabric of every suit – not only are we funding the removal of plastic from the ocean with our Seabin project, we are upcycling that plastic into a new premium product.
- The rubber used in this wetsuit is made from recycled car tyres, keeping them out of landfill and we have used a Dope-dye coloring technique which saves up to 80% of water, while reducing energy consumption and water pollution. It creates a softer, eco-friendly, anti-fade stretch jersey made by Bluesign approved mills.
- Supreme stretch eco-limestone neoprene is warm, light, durable & flexible without any of the petro-chemical nasties found in traditional neoprene wetsuits.
- The red Thermal Radiator lining is designed to retain heat so you can surf for longer and dry ultra-fast getting you back into the lineup sooner.
- Tripled glued, double blind stitched seams combined with our Radiator Thermaflex Tape & reinforcement dots mean your suit will last longer, be more flexible and keep you warmer.
- Chest-zip entry makes getting in and out of the suit a breeze and locks you in tight with a hidden toggle & press stud to stop any water flushing. We have added a key stash cord here too.
- It’s nice to know the rubber used in this wetsuit is made from recycled car tyres, keeping them out of landfill.
- Milla wears a Size 8. She is 146cm tall and weighs 32kilos.
SUPREME STRETCH LIMESTONE NEOPRENE
Ultra soft and light, Flexible & warm,
non petreoluem based neoprene
for a unrestricted performance, greener suit
Lightweight, fast drying insulation designed
to retain and amplify body heat
Ultra stretch, maximum seam seal, fast drying
PET POWERED BLACK BUTTER JERSEY
45 PET bottles used in every suit to create a
lightweight, buttery, water repellant
fast-drying exterior barrier
EASY ENTRY SYSTEM
Super durable tripled glued & double blind
stitched seams to keep things watertight
AQUA ALPHA GLUE
Water based glue means no chemical nasties
No slip, all grip sealed cuffs to prevent
flushing and rolling
DOPE DYED YARN
Anti fade treatment which reduces water
consumptions and is from Bluesign approved
CARBON BLACK RUBBER
Recycled rubber taken from car tyres to create
this essential layer in neoprene results in
energy consumption & CO2 reductions
TRIPLE GLUED DOUBLE BLIND
Ultra stretch, maxiuim seam seal,
fast drying taping
Durable, flexible, lightweight
In order to ensure you get the best out of your Blank goods (and qualify for warranty where applicable) we strongly advise that you adhere to the following guidelines:
Caring for your wetsuit
- Wash your wetsuit in fresh water after every surf
- Dry in the shade (never in direct sunlight)
- Avoid swimming pools, washing machines and coat hangers