Youth 3/2mm Eco Performance Steamer
- Outer jersey constructed with 45 recycled PET bottles
- Aqua Alpha water based, non toxic, solvent free glue
- (GBS) Three stage glueing process combined with double blind stitched and taped seams
- Lightweight stretch limestone neoprene
- Dope dyed yarns which reduce water consumption
- Bluesign approved fabric mill
- YKK chest zip entry with toggle
- Key stash cord - Thermal lining made from recycled materials
- Supratex knee pads for extra durability
- Anti slip cuffs
- Carbon black recycled rubber from car tires
A Bluesign certified, more sustainable steamer designed to be lighter and more flexible whilst still keeping the groms warm for winter.
The combination of 45 recycled PET bottles used in the jersey of every suit, recycled car tires for the rubber, dope-dye colouring techniques which use 80% less water and limestone neoprene all make this suit a greener alternative to traditional petro-chemical wetsuits. Our lightweight, stretch eco-limestone neoprene is durable & flexible.
Coupled with our recycled thermal radiator lining, GBS and taped seams plus reinforcement dots you will be warm all winter.
Our chest-zip entry locks you in tight with a hidden toggle & press stud to stop any water flushing and we have added a key stash cord here so you don't have to hide your key in the dunes.
Ideally worn in 13-18°c waters.
- Wash your wetsuit in fresh water after every surf
- Dry in the shade (never in direct sunlight)
- Avoid swimming pools, washing machines and coat hangers
Derek R. Beach Grit
Ratings and Reviews
Love it! Quality fabric and love that it’s sustainable. Perfect fit!