Mens 3/2mm Eco Performance Steamer
- Outer jersey constructed with 45 recycled PET bottles
- Aqua Alpha water based, non toxic, solvent free glue
- (GBS) Three stage glueing process combined with double blind stitched and taped seams
- Lightweight stretch limestone neoprene
- Dope dyed yarns which reduce water consumption
- Bluesign approved fabric mill
- YKK chest zip entry with toggle
- Key stash cord - Thermal lining made from recycled materials
- Supratex knee pads for extra durability
- Anti slip cuffs
- Carbon black recycled rubber from car tires
A Bluesign certified more sustainable steamer designed to be lighter and more flexible whilst still keeping you warm for winter. The combination of 45 recycled PET bottles used in the jersey of every suit, recycled car tires for the rubber, dope-dye colouring techniques which use 80% less water and limestone neoprene all make this suit a greener alternative to traditional petro-chemical wetsuits. Our lightweight, stretch eco-limestone neoprene is durable & flexible.
Coupled with our recycled thermal radiator lining, GBS and taped seams plus reinforcement dots you will be warm all winter.
Our chest-zip entry locks you in tight with a hidden toggle & press stud to stop any water flushing and we have added a key stash cord here so you don't have to hide your key in the dunes.
Ideally worn in 13-18°c waters.
- Wash your wetsuit in fresh water after every surf
- Dry in the shade (never in direct sunlight)
- Avoid swimming pools, washing machines and coat hangers
Derek R. Beach Grit
Ratings and Reviews
Suit felt amazing Easy to get on Super flexible across the shoulder and lower back Was a good fit for a 6”2 bloke
I bought it as a gift for my fiancé and after wearing it many times, he super approved. He has been surfing for many years and has had wetsuits of all possible brands and was extremely satisfied with the project blank proposal to offer a quality product at a fair price while preserving our environment. Congratulations for the initiative. Our planet needs more innovative ideas like this.
So far very happy with Eco steamer
After figuring out how to get into the thing (only ever owned back-zips), I initially thought I'd gone a size too small. Certainly snug, but once in the water the fit seemed perfect. Far better freedom of movement than my old suits, and it really does lock in the warmth and prevent flushing with cold water. Very happy.
Feels great, works great, looks better
First wetsuit ive bought and it fits like a glove, by size chart I would have got LT but ended up going L and its perfect. Highly recommend and the eco friendly aspect gives you a little extra smile with your order!
Great value wetsuit - perfect for Sydney conditions
Loving the suit. Great value and warm enough for winter ocean in Sydney. Sizing recommendations are a little off - based on the sizing chart I ordered Large - should have been right for chest size but too long in the arms and legs. In the end it's just a little on the "squeezy" side and a bit short in the arms and legs. Still, it's good!