Mens 4/3mm Eco Ultimate Steamer
- Recycled supratex kneepad
- (GBS) Three stage glueing process combined with double blind stitched and taped seams
- Plant based Yulex foam (85%)
- Bamboo thermal lining Made from 45% Recycled Polyester, 47% Nano Bamboo Charcoal Polyester and 8% Spandex.
- Dope dyed yarns reducing water consumption by 80%
- Bluesign approved fabric mills
- YKK chest zip entry with toggle
- Anti slip cuffs
- Recycled Ultraspan outer jersey made from 45 recycled PET bottles
- Aqua alpha water based, non-toxic solvent free glue
- Carbon black rubber from recycled car tyres
- Key stash cord
Part of our Bluesign certified flagship collection, the 4/3mm Eco Ultimate steamer utilises plant based Yulex® technology instead of petroleum-based neoprene, balancing sustainability in equal measure with performance, comfort and durability.
Constructed using Lexcell Closed Cell foam with a bamboo and recycled thermal lining, GBS and taped seams, recycled Supratex knee pads and recycled Ultraspan jersey made from 45 PET bottles & rubber from recycled car tyres.
Ideally worn in 11-14°c waters.
- Wash your wetsuit in fresh water after every surf
- Dry in the shade (never in direct sunlight)
- Avoid swimming pools, washing machines and coat hangers
Ratings and Reviews
Great wetsuits, great price
Already had the 3/2 yulex & now added the 4/3 yulex to the mix. Both great suits, well made - high quality at a reasonable price.