Youth 3/2mm High Performance Steamer
- Aqua Alpha water-based, non-toxic, solvent free glue
- (GBS) Three stage glueing process combined with double blind stitched and taped seams
- Lightweight stretch limestone neoprene
- YKK chest zip entry with toggle
- Key stash cord
- Thermal lining
- Supratex knee pads for extra durability
- Anti slip cuffs
- Bluesign approved fabric mill
Part of our Bluesign certified high performance range, this 3/2mm steamer is designed to be our lightest, most flexible suit whilst still being durable to last multiple winters and keep you warm.
Constructed using a lightweight limestone neoprene, GBS and taped seams plus a thermal radiator lining this high performance steamer lives up to its name.
Completed with chest zip entry and toggle, key stash cord, and Supratex knee pads its a modern suit with all the features and an understated style.
Ideally worn in 13-18°c waters.
In order to ensure you get the best out of your Blank goods (and qualify for warranty where applicable) we strongly advise that you adhere to the following guidelines:
Caring for your wetsuit
- Wash your wetsuit in fresh water after every surf
- Dry in the shade (never in direct sunlight)
- Avoid swimming pools, washing machines and coat hangers
Derek R. Beach Grit
Ratings and Reviews
BOYS 3/2MM HIGH PERFORMANCE STEAMER
Wetsuit is great. Size charts were very accurate. Thanks!
Got one for my 12 year old son. Size chart worked well, fits well, little bit of room to grow into. After wearing it for the first time he said the water was warm, so it seems to do the job. Might get one myself.
Great quality, great fit!
Bought a Size 10 for a small 11 year old. Once he’d worked out how to put it on (!) he’s worn it daily. Says it’s comfortable and warm (Sydney water temps). Big tick!
My son Ziggy is stoked with his new birthday steamer for Winter - thanks guys!
Good value wetsuit
Fits my 12 year old very well, well made and highly recommended