Mens 4/3mm Eco Ultimate Steamer
- Recycled supratex kneepad
- (GBS) Three stage glueing process combined with double blind stitched and taped seams
- Plant based Yulex foam (85%)
- Bamboo thermal lining Made from 45% Recycled Polyester, 47% Nano Bamboo Charcoal Polyester and 8% Spandex.
- Dope dyed yarns reducing water consumption by 80%
- Bluesign approved fabric mills
- YKK chest zip entry with toggle
- Anti slip cuffs
- Recycled Ultraspan outer jersey made from 45 recycled PET bottles
- Aqua alpha water based, non-toxic solvent free glue
- Carbon black rubber from recycled car tyres
- Key stash cord
Part of our Bluesign certified flagship collection, the 4/3mm Eco Ultimate steamer utilises plant based Yulex® technology as a replacement for petroleum-based neoprene.
This wetsuit balances sustainability in equal measure with performance, comfort and durability.
Constructed using Lexcell Closed Cell foam with a bamboo & and recycled thermal lining, GBS and taped seams, recycled Supratex knee pads and recycled Ultraspan jersey made from 45 PET bottles and rubber from recycled car tyres this steamer uses modern technology to give you a more sustainable alternative.
Ideally worn in 11-14°c waters.
- Wash your wetsuit in fresh water after every surf
- Dry in the shade (never in direct sunlight)
- Avoid swimming pools, washing machines and coat hangers