Womens 3/2mm Eco Ultimate Steamer
- Recycled supratex kneepad
- (GBS) Three stage glueing process combined with double blind stitched and taped seams
- Plant based Yulex foam (85%)
- Bamboo thermal lining Made from 45% Recycled Polyester, 47% Nano Bamboo Charcoal Polyester and 8% Spandex
- Dope dyed yarns reducing water consumption by 80% - Bluesign approved fabric mills
- YKK chest zip entry with toggle -Anti slip cuffs
- Recycled Ultraspan outer jersey made from 45 recycled PET bottles
- Aqua alpha water based, non-toxic solvent free glue
- Carbon black rubber from recycled car tyres
- Key stash cord
Part of our Bluesign certified flagship collection, the 3/2mm Eco Ultimate steamer utilises plant based Yulex® technology as a replacement for petroleum-based neoprene. This wetsuit balances sustainability in equal measure with performance, comfort and durability.
Constructed using Lexcell Closed Cell foam with a bamboo & and recycled thermal lining, GBS and taped seams, recycled Supratex knee pads and recycled Ultraspan jersey made from 45 PET bottles and rubber from recycled car tyres this steamer uses modern technology to give you a more sustainable alternative.
Ideally worn in water temps ranging 13-18°c.
- Wash your wetsuit in fresh water after every surf
- Dry in the shade (never in direct sunlight)
- Avoid swimming pools, washing machines and coat hangers
Ratings and Reviews
Great wetsuit, followed the size guide and perfect fit
Warm and perfect fit
Love my new Eco Rubber Steamer, so glad I made the purchase! I have been surfing in it in all conditions over the last few weeks and couldn't be happier - I can stay in the water for hours and not feel the cold or like it's restricting me in any way. I am 164cm and usually a size 8, which is what I went with. It's a little long in the legs but otherwise a perfect fit. Best of all, I love that it is made from Yulex and treads lightly on our planet. Thanks PB. will definitely purchase again.
Sweet sustainable cosy
Prefer not to buy too much, so spent quite a lot of time looking through different options available on the market. Only a couple of brands offering sustainable products, on top of that Project Blank support such pips a Sea bin, which is awesome. The team is open and responsive, think I got the suite 2-3 days after the purchase! I'm 179cm tall and 62-65kg, got size 10, after consulting online. It's a bit tight for me in shoulders, although it starches when wet, so worked out perfectly. The material is softer that other suits and is very nice on the skin. Love it. Keen to play with it more.
Surf more this winter!
Love how warm and comfortable this suit is. Perfect for my height and had zero flushing which is practically a miracle! My whole surf crew now own the same one because I've raved about it so much. This suit keeps me warmer and in the water longer which is what its all about right?
The wetsuit was so warm!