In order to ensure you get the best out of your Blank goods (and qualify for warranty where applicable) we strongly advise that you adhere to the following guidelines:
Caring for your wetsuit
- Wash your wetsuit in fresh water after every surf
- Dry in the shade (never in direct sunlight)
- Avoid swimming pools, washing machines and coat hangers
At Project Blank we’ve done everything in our power to ensure you don’t have to read this part of our website, but we understand that sometimes issues are unavoidable and it’s nice to know you’re covered should something unforeseen occur.
We offer 6-month limited warranty on all Project Blank wetsuits assuming normal recreational use and the proper care instructions have been followed.
Please retain your proof of purchase received from Project Blank directly or the authorised dealer from which you purchased. (non authorised dealers will result in an invalid warranty)
Covered by warranty
- Seams, stitching & taping
- material defects
- entry zip
- manufacturing faults
Not covered by warranty
Damage caused by:
- Inappropriate storage or care including washing & drying
- UV or weather damage
- General wear & tear
- Failure to follow instructions
Other scenarios not covered by warranty include:
- Any wetsuit that is repaired independently without Project Blank consent
- Any wetsuit that is purchased second hand or through a non authorised dealer
- Any wetsuit used for commercial purposes including surf schools & rental businesses
If you meet the above criteria complete the (warranty & repairs form). Be sure to include your proof of purchase (order number) & images of the fault where possible. Our customer service team will advise the next step once an initial assessment of your claim has been completed.
The Project Blank family.