Allpress Espresso x Project Blank - Beach Brewing Guide
Winter on the East Coast is all about getting on the road and finding secluded waves. The air is crisp, the waters cold & the surf is pumping.
Getting away from the city, however, doesn't mean you have to miss out on awesome coffee. Together with the legends at Allpress, we've pulled together the ultimate beach brewing gear guide, giving you the run down on everything you need to enjoy the perfect drop on your next adventure.
- The ultimate beach brewing accessory. Lightweight, simple to use & easy to clean. The Aeropress is an essential part of your camping gear.
- Lightweight & durable, the Porlex Mini II Hand Grinder is the perfect tool for freshly ground coffee on the go. Grind your beans fresh before each cup for maximum flavour.
- Forget banged-up billy cans. This kettle’s designed to pour precisely every time, so you can get your urban comforts even when you’re off the map.
- This remarkable coffee from the Wahana Estate is full-bodied with hints of cherry, blackcurrant and chocolate. All profits donated directly to SurfAid, a charity whose aim is to improve the health, wellbeing and self-reliance of remote communities in Indonesia.
- This iconic stovetop has been brewing espresso-style coffee since 1933. For anyone that prefers an espresso style coffee, chuck this on your campfire for a perfect brew at the beach
To celebrate the partnership, we're offering the first 50 people who place an order from our online store this week a free bag of their latest limited edition Single Origin coffee from the Wahana Estate, Sumatra. No code required, just treat yourself to one of our products and (if you're in the first 50 orders) we'll chuck the coffee in with your order.
Not sure what to order? Check out our winter apparel collection. Built from totally recycled materials, each piece is designed with cold morning surf checks & early nights around the campfire top of mind. Check out the full collection, and score yourself some free coffee, via the link below.