Get more traction on your front foot with a front foot traction pad. Grip for your front deck looks good, but it also has added benefits to surfing. A traction pad will help you plant your foot, giving you greater control when you're launching airs, its also a great alternative to surf board wax that can get messy.
EVA Foam is known for it's performance. It is lightweight, flexible and has UV radiation resistance to ensure it doesn't get damaged when your boards left out in the sun. The addition of EcoPure into the EVA foam promotes biodegradation helping it breakdown when you're finished with it.
3M have provided leading quality adhesives for years, so this adhesive tape is the perfect solution to provide adhesion to your surfboard. The glue used is an acrylic adhesive, so it won't damage the environment and it won't cause any adverse health effects for those manufacturing our products. Plus, the backing paper is totally recyclable.
- Biodegradable EVA Foam with added EcoPure enhancement
- Diamond groove and corduroy texture for foot grip & response
- High tack 3M adhesive
- Kraft paper backing is recyclable and made from renewable resources
- Packaged in a 100% recycled cardboard box, to recycle again.
In order to ensure you get the best out of your Blank goods (and qualify for warranty where applicable) we strongly advise that you adhere to the following guidelines:
Caring for your wetsuit
- Wash your wetsuit in fresh water after every surf
- Dry in the shade (never in direct sunlight)
- Avoid swimming pools, washing machines and coat hangers