Mens 2mm Eco Ultimate Short Sleeve Steamer
- Recycled supratex kneepad
- (GBS) Three stage glueing process combined with double blind stitched and taped seams
- Plant based Yulex foam (85%)
- Dope dyed yarns reducing water consumption by 80%
- Bluesign approved fabric mills
- YKK chest zip entry with toggle
- Anti slip cuffs
- Recycled Ultraspan outer jersey made from 45 recycled PET bottles
- Aqua alpha water based, non-toxic solvent free glue
- Carbon black rubber from recycled car tyres
- Key stash cord
Part of our Bluesign certified flagship collection, the 2mm Eco Ultimate short sleeve steamer utilises plant based Yulex® technology instead of petroleum-based neoprene, balancing sustainability in equal measure with performance, comfort and durability.
Constructed using Lexcell Closed Cell foam, GBS and taped seams, recycled Supratex knee pads and recycled Ultraspan jersey made from 45 PET bottles & rubber from recycled car tyres.
Ideally worn in 18-21°c waters.
- Wash your wetsuit in fresh water after every surf
- Dry in the shade (never in direct sunlight)
- Avoid swimming pools, washing machines and coat hangers
The Eco Ultimate Short Sleeve Steamer
The Eco Ultimate short sleeve steamer is constructed with innovative plant based rubber from Yulex®, prioritising sustainability in equal measure with performance, comfort and durability. Ideally worn in 18-21°c waters.
Our Suits vs Traditional Suits
- Plant-based rubber (Yulex) or limestone neoprene construction
- Non-toxic, water-based, solvent-free glue
- Featuring recycled components such as plastic bottles and car tires
- Dope-dyed yarn colouring, reduces water consumption by 80%
- Materials sourced from Bluesign certified fabric mills
- Utilise a lighter, more flexible "Smart Foam"
- Petro chemical based
- Contain toxic glue
- Feature no / minimal recycled components
- Traditional, water-heavy colour dying technique
- No transparency on fabric mills or material origins
- Use an old-fashioned dense, heavier Foam