Mens 4/3mm High Performance Steamer
- Aqua Alpha water-based, non-toxic, solvent free glue
- (GBS) Three stage glueing process combined with double blind stitched and taped seams
- Lightweight stretch limestone neoprene
- YKK chest zip entry with toggle
- Key stash cord
- Thermal lining
- Supratex knee pads for extra durability
- Anti slip cuffs
- Bluesign approved fabric mill
Part of our Bluesign certified high performance range, this 4/3mm steamer is designed to be our lightest, most flexible suit whilst still being durable to last multiple winters and keep you warm.
Constructed using a lightweight limestone neoprene, GBS and taped seams plus a thermal radiator lining this high performance steamer lives up to its name.
Completed with chest zip entry and toggle, key stash cord, and Supratex knee pads its a modern suit with all the features and an understated style.
Ideally worn in 11-14°c waters.
- Wash your wetsuit in fresh water after every surf
- Dry in the shade (never in direct sunlight)
- Avoid swimming pools, washing machines and coat hangers
Derek R. Beach Grit
Ratings and Reviews
quality and good fit for the price
Last wetsuit was a Billabong Xero. This is just as good and is at least half the price.
Best fitting warmest most comfortable wettest I've ever bought
Super comfy and high quality
Very fast delivery, easy to put on. Comfy and quality is high. All for a reasonable price.
I’ve been surfing for over thirty years and the west suit I purchased is probably the best wetsuit I’ve owned and excellent value for money. One thing I will add check the size chart as I’m a medium tall and could have probably ordered one size up as the wetsuit is tighter around the shoulders than other brands I’ve owned. I highly recommend this product.
Absolutely love my 4/3 Steamer. Best one I have ever owned for sure. So flexible and stretchy for a 4/3 and of course warm for the cold waters. Happy with the seams and stitching - quality craftmanship. Great value. Great suit.